Crypto Currency Consulting
Crypto Currency Consulting
Compliance Risk Concepts (“CRC”) is pleased to announce the expansion of our comprehensive compliance support services into the evolving digital currency space. Call us today to schedule a complimentary CryptoConsult to speak with a qualified member of our team who can help determine your unique risk areas and assess where we can provide necessary support to your digital currency program. Whether you are an adviser looking to expand your investment strategy to include digital assets, or you are looking to participate in ICOs or build out a platform for trading cryptocurrency as a broker-dealer, it is wise to consider partnering with an established compliance team who can help you navigate imminent regulation and provide assistance from initial registration to regulatory examination.
In addition to recent statements made by regulators, leaders in the tech and social media industries- Facebook, Google, and Twitter- have taken a stance on cryptocurrency that demonstrates a growing suspicion of the digital currency market in general, resulting from repeated instances of fraud, theft, and misappropriation of investor funds. Therefore, in order to become established as a legitimate player in this space, it is vital to take a proactive and risk-based approach toward compliance with regulatory guidance and oversight from the SEC and FINRA. This approach will gratify potential clients and regulators alike.
- Assistance with FINRA registration process
- Provide comprehensive support throughout the initial registration process (NMA)
- Assist with expansion of current registration (CMA)
- Review or development of:
- Policies and procedure manuals
- Financials/pro formas
- Supervisory structure
- Employee bios
- Workflow diagrams and organizational charts
- Vendor information
- Training materials
- Third-party due diligence
- Development of vendor questionnaires
- Research and vetting
- Evaluation (or development and implementation) of cyber and information security policies and procedures
- Development or enhancement of disclosures
- Development or enhancement of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and procedures:
- Establish and implement policies and procedures that can be reasonably expected to detect and cause the reporting of suspicious transactions;
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and internal controls reasonably designed to achieve compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and implementing regulations;
- Perform annual (on a calendar-year basis) independent testing for compliance
- Development and / or review of informational documents and contracts for client distribution
- Marketing and advertising material review
- Completion of applicable regulatory filings (Form BD, Form ADV, Form PF, etc.)
- Provision of additional compliance and operational support, as required
Other Verticals & Services we offer are Financial Services, Anti-Corruption & Ethics , Research Supervisory Analyst, Enterprise Compliance Risk Management , Expert Witness Service and Technology Industry Compliance.
To speak with a member of our team for a complimentary CryptoConsult, call (646)346-2468.