Energy Industry Compliance
Throughout risk assessment mapping, we have found that our energy clients use bifurcated and disparate processes when attempting to manage compliance related risk. CRC assesses these “common” challenges within organizations and partners with our clients to implement systematic and sustainable programs. Through well-structured compliance and quality management strategies, CRC mitigates energy accounting risk in a time of regulatory change.
Services – FERC Training
• FERC Compliance Support
- Developing and Deploying training on FERC related topics
- Implementing Standards of Conduct requirements
- Trading Floor Compliance
- Developing compliance processes and protocols
• Code of Conduct Drafting, Revision, Training
• Culture Surveys / Assessments
• Communication Strategies – Social Media, Print, Face-To-Face
• Issues Management – Escalation / Remediation through detailed FERC Training
• Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Assessment Mapping to Policies and Procedures
At Compliance Risk Concepts, we provide clients with the critical skills and expertise required to establish, maintain and enhance a balanced and effective compliance operational risk management program. Contact us for more information on how we can provide energy industry compliance consulting services for your organization.